Veronika’s qualifications include:
- Accredited Exercise Physiologist (Exercise and Sport Science Australia)
- Nutritionist (Postgraduate Certificate III in Human Nutrition)
- FitGenes practitioner
- Strength and Conditioning Coach Level 2 (Australian Strength and Conditioning Association)
- Sports Coach Level 1 (Sports Medicine Australia)
- Certificates III and IV in Fitness
- Accredited Cardiac Technician
- and many other fitness-related qualifications…
Initial consultation 15-min with Veronika(phone, Skype, face-to-face): FREE
nutrition log review
Follow up consultation 20-min (phone, Skype, face-to-face if measurements needed):
Each package includes:
- Initial 15min consultation to collect DNA sample and process payment and paperwork
- 1-hr consultation when results received.
- Detailed genetic report
- Nutrition, lifestyle and exercise interventions
- Supplement recommendations
If the client requires measurements, nutrition diary review, detailed nutrition plan and training plan; that would be a separate nutrition consultation. The genetic test is a starting point for me to be able to design the most individualised nutrition and training program.
Health and Wellbeing Package
The most comprehensive test.
Vitamin D Receptors
Methylation and Homocysteine Metabolism
Fat Metabolism and Cholesterol Regulation
Food Sensitivities and Intolerances
Coeliac disease risk
Health and Wellbeing + Food Sensitivities bundle
Combine the 2 packages together and save!
This test will tell you exactly whether you should be on low, moderate or high carb diet. Unless you have issues related to insulin or unless you are overweight (which you are not), or an athlete, I don’t think this one is necessary. It’s a separate test.
This metabolic test – using DYNOSTICS is the most accurate measurement of basal metabolic rate and macro-nutrients utilisation with results comparable to laboratory settings. This test measures your basal metabolic rate and reveals if you are fuelled mainly by carbohydrates or fat adapted.