Accreditation and training
- Master’s of Physical Education (Coaching).
- Diploma of Remedial/ Sports Massage and Nutrition
- Certified in: dry needling; myofascial releases; muscle energy techniques; rock taping (we continue to expand our skills and knowledge in these areas.)
- 12 years experience working alongside of chiropractors and osteopaths – watching them carefully and absorbing their wisdom.
- We regularly train and exercise in different sports (from snowboarding to surfing to American Football and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, as well as weight lifting) to maintain strength and fitness levels and to understand more of how the body acts, wears and recovers from those activities.
- We continue to read, watch and talk to other specialist in associated fields.
- We take pride & joy in being able to help thousands of clients so far. Their recovery & their high achievements are our driving force and fuel our passion.
We ask you to please consider doing your body a favour, come and see what we can do for you.